Independent and Personalized Advice
As independent advisors, we are not tied to any particular vendor or product, and we give you access to a limitless array of strategies. With our fully transparent fee structure, you know the advice we offer is independent and aligned with the best interests of your firm and your plan participants.
Your plan and how it is managed is increasingly falling under intense scrutiny—not only from participants but also from the regulatory bodies that are responsible for protecting participants' interests.
When you work with us, we share your fiduciary responsibility. We implement a disciplined process to manage your fiduciary obligations.
Because we are an independent financial advisory firm, we can choose from the universe of mutual funds—free from proprietary vendor or product pressures. We will help you select the mutual funds that best meet the needs of your firm and your participants.
- Our customized disclosure reports include the participant statement fee disclosure , 404(c) notice preparation , and DOL fee disclosure grid.
- Once your plan is in place, you can expect monitoring of participation levels and performance , ongoing fee update reports , and guidance on areas of improvement.
Just as individuals and families have their own unique risk/reward profile, businesses and institutions have their preferences and investment personality.
Investment Policy Statement
We assist you in developing an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) that sets guidelines for making investment decisions.
We make investment recommendations based on a rigorous quantitative and qualitative evaluation process.
We conduct periodic investment reviews to check that performance and expenses remain consistent with plan objectives.
We work with you to empower your plan participants to make informed financial decisions.
We work closely with you to develop a plan that provides the greatest value possible, meets your objectives, and significantly reduces your administrative procedures.
We have specialized experience in the following areas:
- Employer contribution strategies
- Evaluation of qualification and eligibility issues
- Compliance with legislative changes
- Support services to help simplify plan administration
- Optimal use of safe harbors, such as 404(c) and QDIA
- Comparative analysis studies to determine the most efficient type of plan to adopt
- Cross-tested 401(k) plans, cash-balance, and defined benefit plans
Manage Your Account Online
Log in to your retirement plan’s website to see your balances, statements, and tools to manage your account.
Striving for Financial Freedom?
Schedule a free consultation today to learn how we can help.